Renew Indianapolis Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to improving housing, economic development, and quality of life in the metropolitan Indianapolis area.
Previously operating as two different organizations with a long-standing and successful working relationship, King Park Development Corporation and Renew Indianapolis saw an opportunity to merge business operations to provide comprehensive community stabilization and development services in Indianapolis. The organizations merged into Renew Indianapolis Inc. on January 1, 2020.
Renew Indianapolis Inc. focuses on comprehensive community development by:
- Revitalizing neighborhoods by renovating and building affordable housing.
- Driving economic growth and sustainability with our business services.
- Directly impacting and contributing to the quality of life through public programs.
- Connecting those willing to invest in the future with the properties that need help through a land bank.
Renew Indianapolis envisions communities where quality of life, access to housing, and economic opportunities are not determined by race, socioeconomic background, or zip code. The communities support impactful partnerships that increase access to opportunities in ways that are equitable and inclusive.
Renew Indianapolis advances comprehensive community development through innovative financing and development solutions that create and preserve affordable housing, support neighborhood revitalization efforts, and foster small business development.
Our Core Values
- Transparency: openness, communication, and accountability
- Integrity: honesty and strong adherence to our stated core values
- Empathy: recognizing and acknowledging the experiences and viewpoints of others
- Inclusion: expanding access, especially for those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized
- Innovation: developing creative approaches to how we address existing challenges
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the foundations on which Renew Indianapolis is built. We acknowledge that economic systems continue to be discriminatory and cause great harm to communities of color. We will work to dismantle those systems through our lending, programs, and collaborations. We will hold ourselves accountable by publicly sharing established metrics, maintaining a diverse board and staff, and collaborating in meaningful partnerships.