Through our partnership with Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity, we are pleased to announce we have additional opportunities for our Owner-Occupied Repair Program. The program is designed to help low-income homeowners who are struggling to maintain the integrity of their homes.
Eligible repairs include, but are not limited to:
- Roofing and gutter repair
- Sidewalk, porch, and patio repair
- Siding repair and replacement
- Window repair and replacement
- HVAC replacement and repair, including furnaces and water heaters
Homeowners must meet the following basic program criteria to be eligible for consideration for the Homeowner Repair Program:
- Property must be owner-occupied and serve as the primary residence of all owners on title.
- Property must be a single-family residence or duplex. Multi-family dwellings larger than two units and homes used as rental units are not eligible.
- The mortgage and property taxes must be current on the property.
- The property must be covered by homeowner’s insurance.
- The household may not exceed 80% of the area median income based on the most recent HUD Income Limits:
For more information or to apply, contact Ben Harris.