We’re always thrilled when we get a chance to sit down with our homebuyers! Meet Daniel who recently moved into the Kennedy-King neighborhood. Learn more about why Daniel moved to King Park.
1. Why did you choose the King Park Neighborhood?
I volunteer with New Start Community, an after school program for the kids of the 16 Park apartments. I have many connections at Redeemer Presbyterian and Harrison Center for the Arts.
2. What do you like, love, and/or enjoy about this neighborhood?
I love its proximity to the Monon Trail and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park. I also enjoy the many new businesses and restaurants like Tinker Street and Cannon Ball Brewing Company.
3. How was the process of buying a home through King Park Development Corporation?
The income qualification was challenging, however everyone at King Park was very helpful.
4. What does homeownership mean for you and/or family?
Homeownership means having a place of my own in a neighborhood that I enjoy.
5. Anything else you want to share?
Thanks, I love the house!
Welcome to the neighborhood, Daniel!
Share your homebuyer story with us. We love to hear about our neighbors.